Luke has worked in the health and fitness industry since 2006 in Australia and Europe. He has always had a huge passion for helping people to become better versions of themselves through the application of the most up to date training and nutritional methods.
It was in 2010 that he discovered the phenomenon that was CrossFit and instantly knew he had found a training methodology and a way of life that was a perfect fit for him and his clients. After opening his own CrossFit gym in Caloundra in 2012 his passion and dedication to the CrossFit way of life has grown exponentially. He has never seen a training method that gets such incredible results for people, not only physically, but also in every other area of their lives. He finds that the power of the CrossFit community is second to none in dramatically changing lives permanently and keeping people constantly motivated.
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- Certificate Cert III/IV Personal Training
- OPEX Programming Principles
- Cert IV Sports/Remedial Massage Therapy
- Level 1 ASCA Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Pendlay Level 1&2 Weightlifting certified
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach
- Clean Health Advanced Nutritional Program Design
- Clean Health Base Lab Analysis
- 5th Element Wellness – Wellness & Performance Seminar
- Centrality Applied Nutrition for Enhanced Body Composition
- Centrality Advanced Postural Analysis and Applied Exercise Prescription